Teresa O’Brien is an Australian artist based in Killarney who has been actively involved in the arts for the last 20 years through her work as a painter and communally, through her involvement as an artist in festivals, rallies, exhibitions and parades. Teresa’s painting themes range from social commentary to spiritual landscapes that attempt to capture the unique light and colours of coastal South West Victoria. Her work is highly influenced by the coastline, where she lives among the swans, woolly tea tree and the ever changing moon.
- 'Pyipgil' - Various Artists - Wisharts Gallery, Port Fairy.
- 'Broad' - Various Artists - Outlaw Gallery, Warrnambool
- ‘Hearth’ – Shane Howard and Teresa O’Brien - Gordon Gallery, Geelong
- Whalebone Gallery - Group Exhibition
- Opening of Yeerethayar Gallery, Port Fairy
- Inaugural Exhibition Tower Hill Gallery, Koroit.
- ‘Cant get it out of my head’ Members Exhibition, Whalebone Gallery, Port Fairy‘
- The Old Rosebrook Schoolhouse’ Port Fairy Arts Assoc
- ‘Creations’, St Patricks Hall, Port Fairy
- Tarerer ‘Keep the fires burning, Alan Lane Gallery
- 2001 ‘Creations’, St Patricks Hall, Port Fairy
- P.F.A.A ‘ Reasons for lying’, Whalebone Gallery,Pt Fairy
- Reclaim the night’, Alan Lane Gallery, Warrnambool
- Portarts’ Exhibition, Port Fairy Folk Festival.
- ‘Reclaim the Night’, Warrnambool P.A.C
- P.F.A.A, Beken Cafe, Port Fairy
- P.F.A.A ‘Watch this Space’, Whalebone Gallery
- Kuureen Arts Group, The Regal Shop Warrnambool
- ‘Reclaim the Night’, Alan Lane Gallery, Warrnambool
- Castlemaine Fringe Festival , Castlemaine