Hi, my name is Teresa O'Brien.
I live in Australia, in South West Victoria to be more specific.
I'm a painter, a community artist, an administrator, a graphic designer and a project manager.
Below is a brief description of my skills.
- Visual Artist.
- Skilled in graphic design, web design and layout.
- Highly experienced in Project and Event Management/Co-ordination.
- Highly developed administrative and business skills.
- Experienced in grant application, administration and acquittal.
- Experienced in working with Indigenous and cultural communities.
- Highly developed computer skills.
- Co-ordinator of community art workshops/exhibitions.
- Board member on Community and Cultural Committees.
- Developing skills in Community Development work.
- Developing Skills in Health Promotions work.